Track the activities of a fleet and its resources in real time. In two clicks, find out the exact position of a vehicle, person or item of plant, whether travelling, on site, at a customer’s or stationary.
- Location in real time, off-line tracking
- Tracking of trailers, coupling, RFID
- Activities in the form of a timeline
- Trip, replay and route tracking
- Delimitation of geographical area
- Alerts and notifications
- Security and theft
- Data on consumption, driver, speed, distance travelled, etc.
- Points of interest
The on-board computer in each of the vehicles connected to our management solution uses the data collected, making it possible to objectivize vehicle fleet use management and decision making.
- Operational management
- Cost management (fuel, maintenance, etc.)
- Driving behavior
- Driving time
- Vehicle data
- Preventive maintenance
- Dashboards, contextual decision making
- Link with sector applications possible
Driving behavior and safety
Analyzing driving behavior helps to reduce the overheads generated by vehicles and the accident risks. The analysis provides a ‘green image’ of your business by looking directly at CO2 emissions.
- Improving behavior at the wheel
- Monitoring consumption
- Controlling CO2 emissions
- Managing maintenance and servicing
- Accident reconstruction
Functions based on geographical optimization make it possible to minimize the mileage and driving time, and increase the number of calls, pick-ups and deliveries, while improving your staff’s punctuality along the route. Teams are more efficient, services are flexible and responsive, and customers are more satisfied.
- Annual job management
- Automatic task management
- Job quality
- Automated recording of work done
- Management of unscheduled tasks
- Transparent billing
Maintenance and diagnostics
A policy of preventive management of your field resources means anticipating servicing and maintenance and monitoring the indicators fed back by the on-board computer via the alarms triggered by different sensors and report generation.
- Checking of key vehicle data
- Remote diagnostics
- Maintenance notification
- Alarm notification
- Vehicle history
IoT and connected services
Collecting remote data and integrating them with a telematics solution brings considerable added value to the efficient management of your assets.
- IoT and interconnected objects
- Remote data collection (IoT, M2M, SigFox, LoRa, GPS, GPRS)
- Acquisition, conversion and transmission